A delicious breakfast that is packed with protein and good carbs, it will keep you full right up until lunchtime. Make a few of them over the weekend and freeze for a quick grab and go breakfast.
- Category: Breakfasts
- 1/2 cup light mozzarella
- 2 eggs
- 1 wholegrain wrap
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- handful of chopped spinach
- 3 sprigs of chopped parsley
- 4 slices of lean ham, chopped
- salt and pepper to season
- olive oil spray
- Lightly spray a pan and place onto stovetop over medium heat
- Heat up the wrap on both sides and set aside on a plate
- Beat the 2 eggs, add the cheeses, ham, spinach, parsley, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Spray the pan with the olive oil then pour in the egg mixture, flatten slightly with the back of the spatula.
- Cook on both sides for a few minutes or until the egg is cooked through and doesn't appear runny.
- Remove from the pan and place the omelette onto the heated wrap.
- Gently roll up the wrap and slice in half to serve.