This is one of those recipes that comes in handy when you have leftover chicken. It’s so simple and quick to prepare and voila’…just like magic you have prepared a main meal with minimal effort and ingredients that you will have on hand in your fridge and freezer.
- Category: Main Meals
- 1 cooked chicken breast, (leave skin on)
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 tablespoons Tamari or Gluten free Soy Sauce
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 3 rashers bacon or 150gms pancetta
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1 cup frozen peas & corn
- Cook your rice and set aside
- Heat up a pan with a little olive oil and pour 2 eggs that have been whisked.
- Cook both sides then break the egg into small pieces with a wooden spoon and set aside.
- Heat up a wok with a little olive oil and add your chopped veggies and bacon. Cook until veggies soften
- Add the chopped chicken and peas and corn to the wok with a little soy sauce and stir until well combined.
- Add the cooked rice a little at a time with some soy sauce to the wok until all incorporated.