I can’t believe how fudgy and delicious these healthy chocolate brownies are! Made with REAL ingredients that you most probably already have in your fridge and pantry, they will take no time to whip up and keep for up to 1 week in the fridge. They’re soooo delicious!!
- Category: Sweet
- 1/2 cup finely grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- Pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 cup honey or maple syrup
- 50 grams chopped dark choc
- 1 cup nut butter or an extra cup of tahini for a nut free version
- 1 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup collagen powder optional
- Preheat oven to 160C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a food processor blend together the eggs, tahini, nut butter and honey until well combined. Add the remaining ingredients and blend to smooth.
- Pour into your baking tray and bake for approx 30-40 mins. It should have a slight wobble in the centre when you take it out.
- Then remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature before cutting.