These chocolate chip cookies are the perfect healthy snack to have with your next cuppa and for your kids too. They are flourless and have no butter or added oil, just a few simple ingredients from your fridge and pantry and you’ll have these ready in minutes.
- Category: Sweet
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line two large baking sheets with baking paper or silicone baking mats and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the almond butter, coconut sugar, egg, vanilla extract, and baking soda and mix together until very well combined. Add in the chocolate chips and continue mixing until fully combined.
- Measure out two tablespoon sized balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets, making sure to leave a little room between each one. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until the cookies are set. Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool completely on the baking sheet.