Start your day with this satisfying creamy fruit & nut porridge that is enriched with vital foods to sustain, nurture, and support your wellbeing. Oats are rich in antioxidants and help lower cholesterol whilst stabilising blood sugar levels; Collagen to support your joints and lower inflammation; Walnuts which assists in all of the above plus great for brain health and mood-boosting. If following a GF diet, choose oats that are certified organic and grown in farms that are not exposed to wheat, rye and barley.
- Category: Breakfasts
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup milk, any type
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1 small banana sliced
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- Add the oats and milk in a small pot with the maple syrup and bring to a gentle simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- You will know when the oats are ready when the liquid has evaporated to a creamy consistency,
- Remove from the stove and pour into a bowl, adding your collagen powder, stirring until completely dissolved.
- Top with fruit, walnuts and the cinnamon