These are tasty, tender pieces of chicken that have been marinated for a few hours and then grilled. They go well with a side serving of quinoa and my Greek-style coleslaw.
- Category: Main Meals
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs ground paprika
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1/3 cup oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 kilogram chicken thigh fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- Combine garlic, paprika, vinegar, zest, juice, oil and sea salt flakes in a large bowl. Add chicken, turning to coat. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Thread chicken evenly onto 8 skewers. Cook skewers for 8-10 minutes, or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and serve with a salad.