A nourishing and hearty beef casserole that is so quick and easy to make. You’ll have it on the dinner table in less than 40 minutes.
- Serves: 4
- Category: Main Meals
- 3 potatoes
- 2 cups basmati rice to serve
- 1 organic beef stock cube
- 1 bayleaf
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Glutenfree flour
- 300 gms Chuck steak
- 1 onion
- 3 carrots
- 3 celery stalks
- 2 cans organic peeled chopped tomatoes
- Sauté 3 peeled chopped potatoes, 3 chopped celery stalks, 3 chopped carrots, 1 chopped onion until browned.
- Cut the chuck steak cut into cubes, dipped in GF plain flour and browned in olive oil.
- Toss the beef into the veggie pan, add 2 tinned tomatoes, 1 cup water, S&P, bay leaf, 1 beef stock cube.
- Stir and let it simmer for 35 mins.
- Serve with steamed basmati rice.