Looking for a delicious soup recipe to satisfy even the fussiest of eaters? Well, look no further than this tasty, hearty, nutritious meatball and ravioli soup. You can swap the beef mince for chicken mince and the beef stock for chicken stock for another flavour variation.
- Category: Main Meals
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 250 gms beef mince
- 3 sprigs of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 litres of beef stock
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 1 small sweet potatoe, chopped
- 1 tomatoe, chopped
- 1 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 200 gm packet of fresh mini ravioli
- handful of baby spinach
- Saute all the chopped veggies in a little olive oil in large pot, then pour in the beef stock. Season, cover and simmer on medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Prepare your meatballs by combining all the ingredients in a bowl then shaping them into mini meatballs.
- Add the ravioli, meatballs and chopped spinach to the soup once the veggies have softened. Cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta and meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve with a little grated cheese on top.