These irresistible Ricotta Gnocchi are so much fun to make and you can have them ready quicker than ordering take-away!
- Category: Main Meals
- 50 gms plain or GF plain flour
- 1 egg
- 350 gms strained ricotta
- salt and pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or you can combine by hand until it comes together.
- Cut pieces off and roll into sausage shapes and cut into cubes.
- Toss the gnocchi into salted boiling water and cook for 2 mins or until they rise to the top.
- Carefully remove the gnocchi from the water with a slotted ladel and add it to your sauce.
- Serve with a simple Napoli sauce and Parmesan.