This is an anti-inflammatory dish that is made with Turmeric Rice Noodles. You should be able to find these at health food stores and specialty grocery stores. You can swap them with plain rice noodles and add a dash of turmeric powder to your dish whilst cooking the veggies, if you can’t find the turmeric noodles. They are lovely in colour and very light to digest, with the added properties of curcumin which help to ease inflammatory conditions.
- Category: Main Meals
- 351 gms packet of Turmeric Rice Noodles
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 yellow capsicum
- 200 grams cacciatore salami
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 bunch of broccolini
- Saute the onion, capsicum and broccollini stems in a pan with a little olive oil until they soften.
- Then add the chopped cacciatore salami and saute until golden.
- Add the garlic, sliced cherry tomatoes, and broccolini florets. Season with salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes until the tomatoes and florets soften.
- Cook your turmeric rice noodles in a pot of boiling water for 2 minutes, strain and serve with the salami and pepper sauce.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese.