What makes chicken parma tastes so good? Is it the oozy cheese or the rich pasta sauce or the crunchy crumbed chicken? Maybe all of the above! Make it that extra bit healthy by baking the crumbed chicken instead of frying and using gluten-free rice crumbs instead of breadcrumbs. Check out my Chicken Schnitzel recipe.
- Category: Main Meals
- 8 chicken schnitzels
- 1 x 750ml jar Mutti Passata Sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- Salt & Pepper
- Make 8 chicken schnitzels
- Serve with your favourite sides such as steamed veggies or a fresh garden salad.
- Place the cooked schnitzels in a baking tray
- Scatter with the shredded mozzarella.
- Pour the Passata sauce on top of the mozzarella and spread out evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Season with oregano, salt & pepper.
- Bake in a 180 degree oven for 15 minutes or until the top browns and the cheese melts.